Tuesday, December 22, 2015

In The CTM

Letter from Elder Monzingo:

"So today being Wednesday is my first P-day (preparation day). Will be until I'm out of here. Then I have no idea when it will be. But there are currently 6 other elders and 4 sisters in my district. It's pretty fun. The language in kinda interesting at times. For the most part I seem to speak portoespangles. Some mix of the three languages. At least some of the high school spanish seems to have come back to me. I'm surprised by how much stuff I've leaved in simply the first week in the MTC. Well CTM. But we got to go to the temple today in Campinas which was actually pretty cool. It's fairly large. I enjoyed that. We've also been teaching these practice investigators. First lesson was super iffy but after that the next 2-3 were not half as bad. I have rather enjoyed the time that I have in here. Still got another 5ish weeks to go. It's kinda strange knowing that I've been a missionary for a week. Both me and my companion, Elder Hiller, think so. But yeah. Not quite sure what else to put in this for now so Ciao!

Also, as an added thought, these keyboards are really weird. They don't have all the punctuation that I want and the stuff they have is in the wrong places so I'm not using it cause it's more effort to figure out than I'd rather exert. So, yeah. I love you guys.

Also, one more thing, I'll try to send out pictures but not sure how and if I really can. So it might be next week until any are received by anyone."

No comments:

Post a Comment