Wednesday, December 9, 2015

All is Well, But He Doesn't Speak the Language

Just got an email from our missionary! He has arrived safely to the missionary training center in Brazil. Quite a relief for this momma. We had been tracking his flight. I knew the plane had landed where it was supposed to land and not in the ocean. Now we have confirmation that he and his luggage are all where they were supposed to land.

From his email:

"So I got here right around an hour ago. Things are not too bad. I understand just about nobody that is actually here. Most of the people that I've met in the MTC have been native spanish speakers or something along those lines. But in Atlanta I met about 13 other elders and sisters that were on my flight. But I love you guys. Have all my luggage. Had barely any sleep on the flight over. I think just about everything's is going well. I think. Mostly. Anywho, love you guys. Bye. Oh wait. First companion is Elder Hiller. He seems like a pretty cool guy. I don't remember where he's from right now. I think it's Washington or Idaho. Yeah. Not sure. Anyhow. Bye. I'll talk to you guys later."


I might have been a little excited to hear from him. Can't wait to share with his siblings when they get home from school.

No comments:

Post a Comment