Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Transfers

OK. Good news. Elder Monzingo did not get eaten by crocodiles, piranhas or large snakes. He was transferred to a new area and couldn't send his usual email yesterday.  Here is the latest from him.

SO I'm a little late. I think. I sort of kind of got transferred and didn't really get to do anything yesterday. Now I am in Marambaia, it's a neighborhood here in Belém. But My Companion is surprisingly enough from Texas. Elder Gann. He's from Pilot Point. That was a bit of a surprise but it should be fun. As displayed there is a giant Texas flag on our wall that he has. I'm fairly happy with that. 



But this week before the transfer I got to baptize Breno. He's going to church for a while. It was really cool. He invited a friend to the baptism and the same guy and another one to church the next day. That was really cool. But I'm gonna miss Bragança. That was an awesome place. I hope that I get to go back someday. It would be really cool to be able to do so. But yeah. I love you guys. 


No comments:

Post a Comment