Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Day Three, or Why Are There Sequins in my Bathtub?

We all slept in late this morning. I'm blaming daylight savings. Everything is just out of whack. Made pancakes even though Hannah wanted waffles. Pancakes are just quicker and E wanted pancakes. Good girl. She helped Hannah and I pick up trash that some critter had scattered. We managed to get it all out to the street before pick-up. I really needed a bath after that. It was icky.

There were sequins in my bathtub. Four of them. One purple. Two blue. One white. They were slightly chewed. I have no idea where they came from or how they found their way into my tub or why they were chewed. I'm not sure I want to know. Just a random event. Random events tend to happen with children. Like finding a half-eaten box of cookies under the bed or legos in your shoe. I rather enjoy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment