Thursday, November 30, 2017

A Little More Gratitude

I think I'm going to have to accept that I'm not going to get to all 30 "days" of gratitude. I found it too late. But I will share a few more before I move on to a different theme.

What place are you most grateful for? 
This one is easy to answer. Home. I am grateful for home. My home is not fancy, the kitchen sink drips, the shower in the back bathroom leaks, the carpet is terrible, the cabinets are cheap and the electrical wiring has issues. With all it's problems, it is home. I am grateful to even have a home. I suppose I would be grateful for any place that my family could gather. That is really what home is. Family.

What talent or skill are you grateful for?
I have several talents. I am most grateful for creativity. I think it is innate in all of us. Sometimes we only appreciate creativity in the arts. That is what is most visible. Creativity helps us to solve problems. Daily. It is as useful in designing a new costume or figuring out how to get kids to all their various activities.

What small thing today are you grateful for? 
I got a short nap after I got the kids off to school. It was glorious.

What knowledge are you grateful for?
I am grateful for the knowledge of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. God loves us. Families are forever. We can be like Him.

This is by no means an end to gratitude. We can give thanks every day. I try to live thankfully. Thankfulness leads to the next theme. Light the world. 25 ways to try live like the Savior.

https://youtu.be/P_VRN7hcL_8

No comments:

Post a Comment