Monday, May 3, 2010

The Flying Monkey of Doom Strikes Again

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

For anyone that has read my previous post about the Flying Monkey of Doom, you'll appreciate this.

Daniel walks into Kermit's office.

"Hey, Dad, Joseph threw his derby car into the burn pile." (We live in the country. We have a brush pile waiting for a match.)

"Why did he do that?"

"He's mad because Jacob threw the car at him and hit him in the eye. So, now he's decided to burn it."

"Tell him to come here a minute."

Joseph walks into Kermit's office.

"Joe, you want to tell me what happened?"

"Well, Jacob threw my car at me and it hit me in the eye and I don't want him to get it again, so, I just threw it into the burn pile."

"So, what you're telling me is that you got taken out by a Flying Monkey?"

"Uh. Yeah."

"Hmm."

And the moral of this tale is, be careful of your actions. They just might come back to whack you in the head.

1 comment: