Monday, October 30, 2017

The Last Week

What??!!! No pictures this week! In consolation, we will get to see him in person next week. Can you believe it? I'm a little excited. Here is what will probably be the last email:

Well. So. Going straight off this next week is now officially my last week in field. And honestly the part that sucks is really well, I'm heading into BelĂ©m Thursday cause there's stuff that they have me do over there and so I won't even have a full work week. I'm not the biggest fan of the whole thing but there isn't really much that I can do about it. But I trust that my companion is going to be able to take care of everything as we do have a few baptisms scheduled for this weekend. The people are really excited. It's some youth, Nairon & Rebeca that are awesome. They have this huge desire to do the right and have noticed the changes they have made in their own lives because of the gospel and what they've learned so far. And much of it without us even doing much other than teaching the main disscussions. They themselves have made the changes and seen the difference. But I will be honest I'm gonnna miss these people quite a lot. I've come to love all of them and this place more than I imagined. But, time doesn't really stop. But Being honest. I'm probably not gonna even bother with sending out any emails next week. Cause, yeah pointless. Just an FYI. LOVE YOU GUYSS!!!!!! See ya next week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment