Monday, October 2, 2017

English Conference

Latest news from Elder Monzingo. 


So this general conference was different. Cause I watched it in English. There was this newby that is in his...2nd week in field and he wanted to and so it ended up being me, him, and a sister from the Philippines(who is more comfortable in English). But honestly it was rather strange. Like, I'm not used to English, and then there was that British guy that, being totally honest, I was absolutely in love with his accent, like, I didn't pay attention to half as much of his talk as I should have because of how awesome it was and trying to imitate and whatnot. Sorry.

But I loved the testimonies we received there of the Book of Mormon and such. That was awesome to see and hear all of this and the general admonition for us to listen to and obey the words of the prophet with exactness and immediately. Also, I don't know if it was intentional. But I loved that part when President Nelson "The King and I" I laughed a little bit.


 But in other news I have a new companion! Elder Gonçalves. He's from the south of Brasil. And he is super excited. I think that it'll be pretty cool working with him for the rest of this last transfer. So we're excited to see how everything turns out. 


Also VIREI AVÔ!!! TIPO, MEU FILHO TEVE FILHO E TÁ TREINANDO E TENHO NETO!!!!! Então aí é a foto da família. Más então Amo vocês povo!!!! SE divertam!!!! Não MORRAM!!!!!! Qual quer coisa me manda um email aí e tá de boa!!

(Elder Kunzel, who was trained by Elder Monzingo, is now training a brand new missionary)

1 comment: