Monday, February 20, 2017

A Week of Running Around

Yay! News from the boy.  BTW: According to Google translate, Palhaco = Clown.



This week was SSSSSSUUUUUPPPPPEEEERRRRR busy. Like, the first half of the week I wasn't even in my area. Tuesday Ii did a split with one of the missionaries in my district in their area. Wednesday I went and did a split with one of the Zone Leaders in their area. Thursday we had our Zone Conference. That was pretty cool. Like I honestly liked that quite a bit. It was cool to see all the peoples that I know that were there, and other than that what they passed to us was really cool. I was rather happy with it all. It did end up taking up the whole day. That was the only annoying part. So because of that I was only in my area for like, 2 days of the week. That kinda sucked. Plus I got back and there were several people who were surprised by the fact that I was there. Apparently my companion and the other Elder who was here decided it would be funny to tell everyone they met that I had been sent home. So there were some people there that kinda looked at me funny and "You're still here? I thought you went home." And My Companion, "NO, NO. He did go home, but he talked with the Bishop and Mission President and stuff and they let him come back. So he was only gone for like, 2 days." Palhaço. But it's all good. This week should be interesting. It's the last week of the month and if I'm right, Carnaval starts this week. so lets see how it goes. I love y'all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment