Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Two Short Emails

The last 2 emails from the boy have been short. Really short. And no pictures. I barely got an answer to the lovely and not-too-long-but-longer-than-he-wrote emails I sent him. This is actually good. He's busy. I'm certain he will remain busy. He is currently serving as a Zone Leader. I didn't actually know what that entailed, so I asked my husband. The super short and sweet explanation is they train and help support the missionaries in their zone/area. I think there is more to it. If you want to know more,  there is probably a missionary close by that can provide further detail. 

Here are the past two weeks worth of news:


THE VERDICT ON THE HEAT

Welll, the heat honestly didn't move too much. Actually if anything I'd say it's slightly cooler, cause, like, well, there's a lot of wind in the city. SO in the end it's all good with stuff in general. But this week we started out baptizing a family. I wish I had had more time to be able to really see their progress, but as it is it's all going good. This family is awesome. But my new companion is Elder Amon. Which is cool because the translation would be Elder Ammon. That's kinda funny at times. But he's really cool. And is a really hard worker. So I have absolutely loved that. And it's good cause we have a rather decent sized area and so that means we have quite a bit to work hard. Oh. And I ate mint ice cream for the first time in forever. THis week. ICECREAMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


MY WEEK IS HOT

Alright. It's really hot. Like, the sun is that kinda sun that they talk about with blistering heat and scorching winds and well. The scorching winds not so much. But it's all going good. Rather rarely but every now and again we get this flash rains that come and go in about 2 seconds. But my companion and I are doing well. Actually we have this trip to Belém here in a bit so today is all rather short. But i love all of y'all. hope that everything is going good. 



No comments:

Post a Comment