Tuesday, August 15, 2017

MACAPARAÍSO!!!!!!!!

I was contacted this week via Facebook by another new friend from Brazil. His name is Mauro. We determined that I speak no Portuguese and he speaks no English but we both speak a little bit of Spanish. Turns out he is the brother of someone Daniel baptized. Daniel is in a new area. He is getting closer to come home time. This will probably be his last area. Here is the latest from him:


So. I, well, sorta kinda got transferred. I'm headed off to Macapá in the state of Amapá. It just so happens to be my luck that it is at the equator.

 Inline image 1 
This is inside the city. This is the eye thing that marks the line of the equator. 

So. I said it was gonna be hot in my mission. I think that I may or may not have underestimated said heat. But, then again I won't know until I get there now will I? 

But the last week in Castanheira was awesome. It ended up that there were some complications and, well, those who were to be baptized this week will be another week. But I hope to receive notice of it all. We worked probably the hardest that we had this last week. So I was happy with it all. But honestly I'm with so little time and so much to do. So whatever y'all need shoot an email in my direction. Love y'all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment