Monday, July 31, 2017

The Verdict on Monkey

The world is a strange, wonderful place. Here is the latest from Elder Monzingo:


So. I am Super Super Super Super Super Excited and happy and proud to finally say..... I ATE MONKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like maybe I'm just a little over the top about this But I am way  happy. Like, Seriously. But That's not all I ate. Following are pictures of the Armadillo, Paca (I don't know what it is in English or if it has an English translation) And last but not least Monkey. Plus a cookie cake thing that I made. But the week was great. MONKEY! 






We still got this family that's coming to church that are absolutely loving it. They are really very excited TO be coming to church and are loving it. They need help to get there and back home generally so it's a good thing that our members are all willing to help them out. So I am rather happy with it all. 

Also that picture of me and Elder Chagas is actually a picture of Extreme and Invisible.(Look very closely at the name tags.) I love you guys. Hope that this week is amazing



So, all this monkey business got me curious. I sent him this question: Missionaries are coming over here to eat tomorrow. I asked if they had any requests or if they were just tired of anything. And then I started thinking, what do missionaries in Brazil get tired of? Is there something you get fed a lot?

NOt necessarily. Cause. Well, it's pretty much the same thing every day. Like, always beans, rice, sometimes noodles and some salady thing, with some kinda meat. either beef or chicken or fish although chicken is the most common and fish is the least. Although I like, Love fish. But every now and then there's something different like, lasagna But even with lasagna there's always that good ol' beans and rice. And here in ParĂ¡ there's always farinha. and yeah

If anybody has any questions for that boy in Brazil, I will happily send them and post the answers on future blog posts!

BTW: according to Google, Paca is a large rodent found in Central and South America.

No comments:

Post a Comment