Monday, July 17, 2017

A Month O Birthdays

Lots of July birthdays in our family: a niece, a nephew, Mother-in-law, Joseph and myself. I may be missing one. Yesterday we gathered together at Grandma's house to celebrate. As always, it was wonderful. Family is one of my favorite. Daniel managed to send me a birthday message. If I was a little more tech savvy I'm sure I could figure out how to share the video (It's on Facebook.) In any case I have a few pictures, too.




Seriously. I have yet to figure out why it's such a big deal to eat that black fruit and then smile. But I do get a LOT of pictures of that very thing.

Here is the latest email from Daniel (sans explanation of the black smile):


MY WEEK

SO Mom's birthday was this week. And I was rather lucky because on said day of said birthday we had our lunch with this one sister who is friends on Facebook. And so It all worked out excellent. But this week there isn't really tooo much that has happened. But we have some investigators that have an established wedding date which is awesome and they are really super excited. We also got these really cool new pamphlets to be able to easier teach the 5th missionary lesson. Which are awesome. They are really well made and we is excited. Honestly that's it. Back to work! Love y'all




No comments:

Post a Comment