Thursday, December 24, 2009

Is Dad on Drugs?

The weather outside is crazy! We are celebrating Christmas in Arkansas with my mom, sister and Lindy. It is snowing. I suppose that is appropriate for Christmas Eve. However, I've become quite acclimated to Texas weather. Somewhere in the neighborhood of 11 inches of snow are predicted for this area. That is more snow than I've seen combined in my 16 years in the Dallas area.

The plan was to leave Oklahoma early. We were trying to miss the snow. We didn't leave as early as planned, but we still missed the snow. The rain never stopped the entire trip.

Kermit was feeling fun. He had his tooth pulled last Saturday. He's been on painkillers since then. Oh yeah. He was feeling fun. About an hour into our trip, Hannah started to notice that Dad was acting silly.

"Mom. Is Dad on drugs?" she shouts from the back seat.

"Yes, Hannah. Yes, Dad is on drugs."

No comments:

Post a Comment